Warhammer: Geheimnisnacht - Страница 41 - Warhammer: Geheimnisnacht - Strategium.ru Перейти к содержимому

Warhammer: Geheimnisnacht

Рекомендованные сообщения

Закреплённые сообщения
Alterus
3 часа назад, Jagir сказал:

Народ, новую версию еще не подвезли?

Нет, версия 1.2 на данный момент последняя. Для "Священной ярости" мод ещё не обновлен, там много чего переделывают.

А примерно когда обнова выйдет неизвестно? 

Alterus
9 минут назад, Bully сказал:

А примерно когда обнова выйдет неизвестно? 

Проверял страничку мода на плазе, пока разработчики ничего не сообщали о дате.

WarName3452

Мод очень интересный, но... его забросили в бете. Жаль.

_________
добавлено 1 минуту спустя

Фактически бете.

Мейс Винду

Разрабы обещают скоро полноценный дневник...

Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть скрытое содержимое.

Цитата

Hello again everyone! I know the first Dev Diary is taking a little longer than planned, but the ck2 team has been on a roll with the awesome updates this year and each time I have to update many of the mod files, which is a relatively simple but time consuming task. You have been extremely patient, but very curious so here is an update on what I've been working on.

First, a look at the dedicated forum. It is hosted by proboards and still needs a few organization tweaks but is 99% done and I wont be working on it again until the completion of the empire overhaul, when it will be opened to everyone. Any feedback on the color scheme would be welcome :D.

Now heres a peak at some of the work done on the Empire Overhaul:

• Coronation system added for Elector Counts of the Empire and the Emperor himself, very similar to vanilla
  • Baptism system added, converted to a blessing from a local priest up to the grand theoginist himself
  • reworked the retinues of the Empire to replace the state troop decision which was rather messy, and it was exactly what the retinue system is intended to represent
  • reworked temple buildings and holy orders
  • New technology system from vanilla added
  • Combat system and battlefield duels added (first of many passes, each race will require an examination of the combat/duel system)
  • Portraits updated (vanilla portraits will almost certainly be used for humans, currently in progress) I'm aware this will be a controversial change.... It will be a mix of vanilla portrait properties and the mods portrait properties in an attempt to find a good middle ground.
  • Empire Map Overhaul is still in progress, Nearly done but is easily the most work out of anything on this list. This is also the primary reason the testing version has not been released.
  • Decision to reform the Empire has been reworked, It will now properly grant you the Warhammer which has been changed to a ceremonial weapon to allow you to wield your runefang. It will also grant you a bloodline which includes the new bonus granted to the otto bloodline in iron century which gives a bonus to the HRE elective system. Which yes the HRE elective system has been added with all of the elector counts and the moot, the grand theoginist is given 3 votes to represent both arch lectors which historically voted with him almost every time. Reforming the empire will force you to be coronated again if you already were as an elector count this time by the Grand Theoginist himself. I am having a bit of trouble with limiting the candidates to only the Elector Counts currently so that is a bit of an annoying issue, especially considering how easy it was to limit the electors.

Theres been alot of smaller changes and other work done, Such as sainthood, great works, bloodlines, and I spent a healthy amount of time finishing an assign_racial_trait = yes command to be placed in every instance of new_character to ensure newly created characters are given proper traits immediatly to squash that very annoying bug, and perhaps make it possible to use ruler designer. And so much more! But I only wanted to give some of the main highlights that I'll want the testers to focus on. In the Dev Diary I will go into extreme detail on all of these changes and everything else. Work is moving rather quickly with the current map changes and the bug with the candidate selection being the main issues stopping the testing release they are my main focus. I'll do my best to keep you informed and please feel free to leave feedback or wild speculation below.(I do enjoy reading it ;))

Cheers,

Komioski

слышно что об обновлении? а то нет доступа к парадоксплазу

Alterus
35 минут назад, Vladislavius First сказал:

На версию 2.8.3.3 сойдет или нет? Кто проверял?

Я в 2018 ещё играл на версии, представленной в шапке, и мод шёл на 2.8.3.3. Конечно, были проблемы с тормозами, но это у меня на всех версиях данной модификации, ибо слишком тяжёлая, увы.

Vladislavius First
Только что, Alterus сказал:

Я в 2018 ещё играл на версии, представленной в шапке, и мод шёл на 2.8.3.3. Конечно, были проблемы с тормозами, но это у меня на всех версиях данной модификации, ибо слишком тяжёлая, увы.

Мод и правда очень тяжелый, помню пытался даже сабмоды на удаление Ультуана и "Америки" установить, и как-то никак не работало. И мод очень медленный кстати, плюс очень слабая проработка в некоторых моментах (например, дуэли). Ну а в сфере "политической карты", как-по мне самый проблемный регион это Земли Хаоса, где по сути нечего ловить или во всяком случае надо очень долго раскачиваться (тоже самое и про Норски, и всяких унголов).

Alterus
4 минуты назад, Vladislavius First сказал:

Мод и правда очень тяжелый

Лично больше 50 лет не играл от старта, ибо тормоза только усиливались и всякое желание продолжать исчезало. Не знаю, насколько разрабы продвинулись с обновлением на "Священную ярость", но если мод не будет оптимизирован, то вряд ли стану играть в него снова.

В 06.06.2019 в 22:16, Мейс Винду сказал:

Разрабы обещают скоро полноценный дневник...

Здравствуйте, можно ли вас попросить заглянуть на парадоксплазу?

В реддите встретил упоминание фиксов на версию 1.2:

Ссылаются на парадоксплазу

но "ознакамливающихся с игрой" туда конечно не пускают.

Если не сложно, можно ли добыть оттуда данный файл?

UltraStrategyMag
3 часа назад, demol сказал:

Здравствуйте, можно ли вас попросить заглянуть на парадоксплазу?

В реддите встретил упоминание фиксов на версию 1.2:

Ссылаются на парадоксплазу

но "ознакамливающихся с игрой" туда конечно не пускают.

Если не сложно, можно ли добыть оттуда данный файл?

Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть скрытое содержимое. с парадоксплазы файл со всеми фиксами, правда, я не проверял работоспособность. Устанавливать на версию 1.2. Поместить фикс по пути Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\geheimnisnacht

8 часов назад, UltraStrategyMag сказал:

Спасибо!

Посмотрел, пока не ставил, но забавно. Там время редактирования файлов - с января по июнь прошлого года, т.е.  вполне возможно что это здешние форумные фиксы (и кажется на прошлую версию, т.к. я смотрю что тут версия  1.2 появилась год назад).

Heretic01

Есть ли добрые вести? 

В 24.07.2019 в 17:52, Heretic01 сказал:

Есть ли добрые вести? 

Пока что нет,кормят дневниками.

Выложите, пожалуйста, хотя-бы на английском дневники

DrakonoS
В 06.08.2019 в 21:05, Carduus сказал:

Выложите, пожалуйста, хотя-бы на английском дневники

Переводить не буду, там и так все ясно.

Спойлер

Hello Heretics!
While I'm not certain yet how frequent these will be posted I am committed to keeping the community informed of our ongoing progress. I know it will be disappointing for many of you but this is not a dev diary, which will be in-depth faction focuses released as the overhauls near completion, but more of a news update in general.

To start, thank you for all of the support after the release of the roadmap. It was surprisingly very positive after I informed you a playable release was not coming anytime soon. Since apparently most of you are actually faithful worshipers of Sigmar, and not the filthy heretics we thought you to be, I have a few surprises for you all today.

First, I can confirm the first Dev Diary will focus on The Empire of course! Since the Empire is the center of the old world and very much the intended focus of the core gameplay of Geheimnisnacht, it is obviously the largest and most extensive overhaul of the first milestone. Major changes include a new empire civil war system, Witch Hunter overhaul, new elective system, building overhaul, bloodlines and A LOT more. But If I say too much now it will ruin it.
Keep an eye out for that Dev Diary in the coming weeks.

While I cant say what the second faction focus will be at the moment, we are very interested to know what you'd like to see next, so feel free to let us know in the comments what faction you'd love to see get some attention. (Milestone One only please!)
I would also like to stress that if you have suggestions for any of the factions in the current milestone, now is the time to make yourself heard!

Next, I'm very happy to announce we have decided to create a dedicated forum for the mod! The link will be released with the first Dev Diary, we are hoping this will make it easier to connect with the community, however if you prefer to use these forums thats perfectly fine of course! We will not diminish our presence here in anyway.

Finally, as we complete faction overhauls its important for us to test new features, events, and systems for balance and bugs. However WE do not have the manpower, not if you want a release this year. Therefore I'd like to implement a limited tester program. Where 10-20 dedicated community testers are given limited access to a Developer Branch of the mod. This is not a way for you to get early access, these will be partial builds. More Information on this will also be released with the first Dev Diary. There have been a lot of offers recently to help the team and we feel this would be the best way to utilize your support. This will be a limited access program, we will be accepting no more than 10 people at the start.

That's all for now, but before I go, here is a tiny peak at the overhaul document for the Empire ;)
It won't tell you much, or maybe it will. Who knows.

Спойлер

Hello again everyone! I know the first Dev Diary is taking a little longer than planned, but the ck2 team has been on a roll with the awesome updates this year and each time I have to update many of the mod files, which is a relatively simple but time consuming task. You have been extremely patient, but very curious so here is an update on what I've been working on.

First, a look at the dedicated forum. It is hosted by proboards and still needs a few organization tweaks but is 99% done and I wont be working on it again until the completion of the empire overhaul, when it will be opened to everyone. Any feedback on the color scheme would be welcome :D.

Now heres a peak at some of the work done on the Empire Overhaul:

• Coronation system added for Elector Counts of the Empire and the Emperor himself, very similar to vanilla
  • Baptism system added, converted to a blessing from a local priest up to the grand theoginist himself
  • reworked the retinues of the Empire to replace the state troop decision which was rather messy, and it was exactly what the retinue system is intended to represent
  • reworked temple buildings and holy orders
  • New technology system from vanilla added
  • Combat system and battlefield duels added (first of many passes, each race will require an examination of the combat/duel system)
  • Portraits updated (vanilla portraits will almost certainly be used for humans, currently in progress) I'm aware this will be a controversial change.... It will be a mix of vanilla portrait properties and the mods portrait properties in an attempt to find a good middle ground.
  • Empire Map Overhaul is still in progress, Nearly done but is easily the most work out of anything on this list. This is also the primary reason the testing version has not been released.
  • Decision to reform the Empire has been reworked, It will now properly grant you the Warhammer which has been changed to a ceremonial weapon to allow you to wield your runefang. It will also grant you a bloodline which includes the new bonus granted to the otto bloodline in iron century which gives a bonus to the HRE elective system. Which yes the HRE elective system has been added with all of the elector counts and the moot, the grand theoginist is given 3 votes to represent both arch lectors which historically voted with him almost every time. Reforming the empire will force you to be coronated again if you already were as an elector count this time by the Grand Theoginist himself. I am having a bit of trouble with limiting the candidates to only the Elector Counts currently so that is a bit of an annoying issue, especially considering how easy it was to limit the electors.

Theres been alot of smaller changes and other work done, Such as sainthood, great works, bloodlines, and I spent a healthy amount of time finishing an assign_racial_trait = yes command to be placed in every instance of new_character to ensure newly created characters are given proper traits immediatly to squash that very annoying bug, and perhaps make it possible to use ruler designer. And so much more! But I only wanted to give some of the main highlights that I'll want the testers to focus on. In the Dev Diary I will go into extreme detail on all of these changes and everything else. Work is moving rather quickly with the current map changes and the bug with the candidate selection being the main issues stopping the testing release they are my main focus. I'll do my best to keep you informed and please feel free to leave feedback or wild speculation below.(I do enjoy reading it ;))

Cheers,

Komioski

Спойлер

Howdy folks Arsakes here,

very looong time ago I wanted to rework mod in way, I believe is the only way:

"To change the most interacted and crucial game mechanics, for game to feel like it is happening in Old World"

This is tedious and requires tremendous knowledge of vanilla event system, yet for a game to feel real you have to do it.
New mechanics is quite easy to add later, what is not is to change every f*cking child guardian event to reflect some Warhammer culture (which we aim for).

While Komioski is doing the Empire I've started my work with Kurgans, Norscans, Kislevites and Ungols, here is the report:

Kislev & Ungols rework

• Map rework & repaint, nomad ungols introduced instead of tribals
  • 3d buildings for Kislev (Castles only)
  • bear mounts events for Kislev, now they can be obtained during hunts, not through gamey decision
  • Dedicated pagan feast that suits lore (Waking days festival)
  • Custom religious holiday for kislevites with possiblity of making human sacrifices (Dazh festival)
  • Flavour events for Kislev
  • Custom birth events with Wise Women checking for taint
  • Custom funeral event for kislevites (in lore they do not celebrate it same way as imperials)
  • Added new event pictures & localisation
  • Minor events replacements and slight changes to many vanilla events to align them with Kislev lore
  • Buildings & retinues overhaul

Norscans (WIP)

• Runestone raising replaced with chaos monolith raising for those who died glorious death
  • Runestones spread corruption (future mechanics tied to chaos religion authority and doom counter)
  • Massive building changes to balance Norscans
  • Norsca region map repainting
  • New event pictures
  • Flavour events (hunting)
  • Rites of passage for Norscans

Magic
I've made simplfied battle magic system where spell effects are accounted every battle tick with reporting events sent to commanders.
Player character (if he's a wizard) has a choice between spells character every now an then.
I think of it as best option given level of abstractin ck2 offers.
Unfortunately introduction of the system has to wait.
Holy Fure changes forces me to rework them (again,......) to fit HF battle events pipeline, this has to wait till other guys make changes to battle events.

Anyways, all of lores listed below have proper 4 spells implemented, with localisation, event pictures and custom effects, custom modifiers, no half-done shit.

• chaos lore
  • slaanesh lore
  • nurgle lore
  • tzeentch lore
  • ice witch lore
  • necromancy lore (lore of vampires)

This covers all old world human magic available given time period of the mod.
One other change is that magic potential system was simplified.
Keep in mind this is only battle magic.

MUTATIONS & MISCASTS

• Mutation traits mechanics is changed so
  • New miscasts modifiers were added along with localisation describing their effects

OTHER
I removed dead events and made other changes which I've forgotten already, sorry for that.
All I can say is when the mod will finally be out - it will be different.

ART

• new event picutures
  • new traits
  • new models

Изменено пользователем DrakonoS

Присоединиться к обсуждению

Вы можете оставить комментарий уже сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже! Если у вас уже есть аккаунт, войдите, чтобы оставить сообщение через него.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вы вставили отформатированное содержимое.   Удалить форматирование

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Ваша ссылка автоматически преображена.   Отображать как простую ссылку

×   Предыдущее содержимое было восстановлено..   Очистить текст в редакторе

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ответы 1,239
  • Создано
  • Последний ответ
  • Просмотры 742962

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

• had

• vlad27

• Elest

• термитище

• EugeneL

• stanislav2406

• vitovt13

• Убо Рщик

• delaren

• RabbiT

• Кастилиус

• Warfail

• Torn Knight

• kyraga

• Frost_IS

• Lormik

• Jagir

• Aurelius36

• makuz

• Reichpan

• Alterus

• Флавий Аниций

• Pacific Coast Highway

• Червивый Труп

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

Популярные сообщения

vitovt13

Warhammer: Geheimnisnacht     i Скачать WH: Geheimnisnacht v1.3.7.1 [совместим с CKII v.3.3.X] : MEGA [Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть скрытое содержимое.  | 051f2897fc61cfa514cb4e0

Kadosel

Тем временем на плазе вышла новая версия мода: Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть скрытое содержимое.

Мейс Винду

Разрабы обещают скоро полноценный дневник... Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть скрытое содержимое.        

Torn Knight

Выкладываю дневник утром, чтобы те, кому это интересно, читали его за кружкой утреннего кофе/чая. Сам новую версию тестировать пока что не буду, ибо без хотфикса этого почти никогда не делаю, пот

Kadosel

А тут новая версия вахи подъехала, не благодарите Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть скрытое содержимое.    

Torn Knight

Выше список изменений, здесь же выкладываю Дневник разработчиков, который вышел одновременно с этим списком, но в котором разработчики дал пояснения по каждому из блоков изменений и немного систематиз

Torn Knight

Доброго времени суток. Сегодня вышла версия 1.3.7, спустя почти год с выхода прошлой версии. Все это время мод обновлялся по системе SVN, так что разработки не прекращались, просто не было дневников.

vitovt13

Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть скрытое содержимое.   Mod is compatible with version 2.8.1.1 of CK2.  

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу

Copyright © 2008-2024 Strategium.ru Powered by Invision Community

• Создать...