Обсуждение модификации "A Game of Thrones" - A Game of Thrones - Strategium.ru Перейти к содержимому

Обсуждение модификации "A Game of Thrones"

Рекомендованные сообщения

Закреплённые сообщения

Оу май) Данный мод жду также, как и ЕК) Но чуточку подожду для стабильности.

Zondpi100

Тоже жду, вместе с модом на Варкрафт.

ghostkiller11

запускаю 10 лет челендж

Aurelius36
20 минут назад, ghostkiller11 сказал:

запускаю 10 лет челендж

В чем заключается челлендж?

Изменено пользователем Aurelius36

ghostkiller11
1 минуту назад, Aurelius36 сказал:

В чем заключается челлендж?

ждать когда параходы выпустят все длс + сделают agot на 3 кресты

Aurelius36
2 минуты назад, ghostkiller11 сказал:

ждать когда параходы выпустят все длс + сделают agot на 3 кресты

Я думаю что все произойдет намного быстрее. Для начала параходы исправят свои ошибки, а потом уже и мод пилить. Сейчас же ваниль нестабильная..

Дoбро

Опубликован дневник разработчиков.

Спойлер

Instead, it is a spherical tapestry embroidered during an earthquake. The silks were said to be so fine they could sever a man's digits, but it turns out they were actually marbles. However -- success! The marbles are magnetic!

Wait, why are the marbles magnetic? When is the earthquake ever going to end?

... Yes.

Here's a string of technically official comments coming straight out of that mindset:

We have really been embracing that level of chaos in development. Nearly everything has been being worked on at once. We are in a very intense portion of the development where many people are working fiendishly to make some things work. And we're... having success!

1. CK3AGOT will start with a focus on either exclusively the Robert's Rebellion start date, or start dates closest to Robert's Rebellion. This is because events, characters, and history closest to this time will be the ones we have done the most work on, meaning further start dates will likely be added in further updates.

2. We've got several gifted and budding artists making huge strides in 3D design, and an exciting worldbuilding committee constantly arguing about the details. It's a little bit exhausting, but also both cohesive and fulfilling to watch things come together. Competing views and opinions clash and compromise -- respectably -- to bring you guys what I truly believe are the best possible visual outcomes. I am repeatedly proud of the work this crew is doing. Fededorian has made leaps in some truly fantastic crowns. I am not kidding when I say you guys will be entirely floored. Swordsman has a passion for armor's realism while reluctantly including the best aspects of show and fantasy aesthetics in a way that the players will really be impressed. Clepta has worked on enhancing our options on hairstyles and visual traits while he, Voltaire, and Anumaril work on character DNA. Maddie has joined very recently and has harnessed the chaos, contributing on things from crowns to clothes to fucking dragons.

None of this is set in stone, and everything is WIP, but here's a screenshot of a certain dragon mommy with my favorite depiction of her crown ever.

Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть скрытое содержимое.

3) People may have noticed Stormlands stopped excessively posting CoAs to the reddit. We sniped him to convert the CoAs compiled from CK2 into CK3. There are definitely changes coming, but his learning and expertise in the area has put the Westerosi CoAs in a very good Alpha level of production. On the topic of CoAs -- we are discussing some interesting systems that will greatly increase player attachment and immersion to not only the canon and modcanon houses of a region, but also the cadet and randomized "new noble" houses as well. Stay tuned!

4) The map! If anyone is not in our main discord server, please check it out in the stickied posts. We recently introduced an option for the community at large to choose the name of a small northern duchy -- and they did so! For those who know what the poll was, the winner was: The Blackpines, which will be the name of the de jure duchy between the Wolfswood and the Northern Mountains, where Highpoint is found. There's actually a lot more map information I want to drop on you all, but that is going to be another "stay tuned!" because I need to wrap some work up on an even bigger reveal. I really like incorporating community feedback directly into the mod, but since I am a creature of whimsy, it's way easier to do it on discord and get an answer immediately, so these kind of opportunities will probably not present themselves directly on the reddit. Although I also love contradicting myself, so there's a very good chance I deliberately make a liar out of me. Hm.

-------------
Okay, that's it for now.

It will be ready when it's ready. But do know we will not include more than we need and delay putting out a playable, enjoyable, and thorough version.

No you cannot be an alpha tester. Unless maybe you can. It depends what number the die lands on. (But seriously don't ask me about this right now).

To the literal hundreds of people who have contacted me about joining the team: Thank you. Honestly. I did not even respond to all of you. That isn't even remotely on purpose. The number of DMs and discord convos makes it very hard to keep track of what is even going on. I am forgetful, but also maybe a jerk, so take that as you will and contact me again at your own discretion. :D

I did not mention every team member cause this Dev Diary did not go over things everyone has contributed.

The next Dev Diary may be in video form as we release some information on our YouTube channel.

Источник: Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть скрытое содержимое.

Изменено пользователем Дoбро

Дoбро

Дoбро
Спойлер

bc63681a13.png

0854d823b2.png

24c2bcce08.png

f181fbc1d2.png

f3259d8846.png

AdomichRoman

Приветствую всех! Есть ли какие-то новости по поводу мода? Как там происходит разработка? Есть ли примерная дата выхода? Понимаю что на первых этапах выхода будет много проблем , багов , как это было в первоначальных версиях мода CK2 - но все же очень хочется поскорее поиграть:) Большой фанат мода A Game of Thrones в CK2

Изменено пользователем AdomichRoman

u7262897
14 часа назад, AdomichRoman сказал:

Приветствую всех! Есть ли какие-то новости по поводу мода? Как там происходит разработка? Есть ли примерная дата выхода? Понимаю что на первых этапах выхода будет много проблем , багов , как это было в первоначальных версиях мода CK2 - но все же очень хочется поскорее поиграть:) Большой фанат мода A Game of Thrones в CK2

Мод выходит зимой-весной 2021г.Новости о самом моде можно найти в дискорде разработчиков Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть скрытое содержимое.

Дoбро

Поздравление от разработчиков мода: Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть скрытое содержимое.

Изменено пользователем Дoбро

Keksik

@Lisovsky это всё конечно круто и прекрасно... Но где Дейнерис и её сиськи драконы? Я прям в ожидании... 

Lisovsky
1 минуту назад, Keksik сказал:

@Lisovsky это всё конечно круто и прекрасно... Но где Дейнерис и её сиськи драконы? Я прям в ожидании... 

isbckmi6jp061.jpg?width=707&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f1bc8a935639143adfe972b275c0234b87e87a6a

С драконами, но пока без сисек королества 

Keksik

@Lisovsky Жалко лукасов нет. Я бы поставил. Классно сделали. И опять же жалко пока без сисек королевства. Эт самое важное... 

@Aurelius36 поставь за меня тут лайк. Тут Дейнерис выложили. 

Aurelius36
4 минуты назад, Keksik сказал:

@Aurelius36 поставь за меня тут лайк. Тут Дейнерис выложили. 

Ну нет. Ты только посмотри на "'эту барышню" scare.gif.798803e9fdb121ed7b08e5c7a6c95883.gif

Keksik
1 минуту назад, Aurelius36 сказал:

Ну нет. Ты только посмотри на "'эту барышню" Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть скрытое содержимое.

Я тебе говорю поставь лукас за меня. У меня их нету. Своё отношение можешь приписать ниже. И да. Чем тебе не нравится? Найс же. Хотя как по мне чем-то больше Серсею напоминает. У Дейнерис всё же более мягкие черты. 

Присоединиться к обсуждению

Вы можете оставить комментарий уже сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже! Если у вас уже есть аккаунт, войдите, чтобы оставить сообщение через него.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вы вставили отформатированное содержимое.   Удалить форматирование

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Ваша ссылка автоматически преображена.   Отображать как простую ссылку

×   Предыдущее содержимое было восстановлено..   Очистить текст в редакторе

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ответы 1,120
  • Создано
  • Последний ответ
  • Просмотры 231282

Лучшие авторы в этой теме

• simonov-89

• Aveonius

• Labes

• Hoster Tully

• Флавий Аниций

• Desidur

• Maraniro